Collectively the Provider and the Visitors shall be referred to as the ‘Parties’.
The use of any or all of the features and services offered by the Provider on dombetting.com website and by all products (including desktop/mobile applications and Telegram bots) – hereafter referred to as the ‘System’ – is subject to the ToU as set out below. Unless otherwise agreed by the Provider in writing, the ToU constitute the entire relationship between the Provider and the Visitor in its use of the System including any or all of its functions on offer by the System.
The Visitor has the duty to read carefully and understand the ToU before using the System. A Visitor who has viewed the System is considered to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the ToU, without the need for any further act.
The Provider hereby reserves the right to suspend, add, end, amend and/or supplement these ToU from time to time as it may deem appropriate.
The Provider recommends that the Visitor reads carefully the contents of these pages regularly. By using the System the Visitor agrees to be bound by the ToU, as well as by the latest modifications to them, regardless of whether in fact the Visitor is aware of such modifications.
The Provider is under no obligation to verify that all Visitors use the System according to the last updated ToU. The effective version of ToU is that which is posted on the System.
The System may only be used for lawful purposes. Use of the System for transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the System which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or any third party’s rights is strictly prohibited. This includes (without limitation) the use of the System or the transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the System in a matter or for a purpose which infringes copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, is obscene or harmful to minors or constitutes an illegal act or harassment, is libellous or defamatory, violates any privacy or data protection laws, is fraudulent or breaches any exchange control or gambling law.
In the event of misuse and/or the abuse of the System, the Provider reserves the right to close or block the Visitor from the System and close any account registered in the Visitor’s name. The Provider retains the right to bring a lawsuit against the Visitor and at its sole discretion.
It is not allowed to promote third parties website in commentaries or on profile picture. The Provider reserves the right to close the account.
The System provides an interactive desktop / mobile applications and Telegram channels that allow you to browse betting events and odds. The content, and other statistics information contained on the System, reflect information provided by other independent sources (from third parties) or by in-house effort or by various other official systems. While every effort is made by the Provider to update the content and match results or other information displayed on the System regularly, we advise to double check information gathered on System also from other sources. The Provider is not responsible for the Visitor’s use of the results and other information contained on the System.
To fully activate all features of the System products, Visitors need to buy a subscription.
There are many subscription plans related to various System products described in https://dombetting.com/pricing/ site.
If Visitor is accessing product of the System that he is not allowed to according to his valid subscription plan, Provider is allowed to suspend all active Visitor’s subscriptions without any notice nor refund.
Subscription is activated within 24 hours after payment (in most cases within 5 minutes).
All products are available only to residents outside the European Union. When buying the product Visitor confirms he/she is not EU resident.
5 Third party payment systems
Available payment platforms:
If you choose payment method you are taken directly to the Third Party’s own sites or connected to the Third Party API services which are all secure environments where data transfers are encrypted.
Any claim or dispute which may arise between the Visitor and such a third party shall in no way involve the Provider.
Third parties, including any third parties advertising on the System do not have access to the Visitors’ Personal Data and any other data that the Visitor may have given to the Provider.
6 Intellectual Property
Without prior authorization in writing from the Provider, Visitors are not authorized to copy, modify, tamper with, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, transfer, upload, download or otherwise use or alter any of the content of the System.
7 Breach of ToU
If the Visitor fails to adhere to any clause in the ToU or if the Provider reasonably suspects that a Visitor whether directly or indirectly fails to comply with any clause in the ToU, the Provider reserves the right and all remedies at its disposition, and at its sole discretion, to close or block the Visitor from the System and close any account registered in the Visitor’s name and related to it.
8 Legal Compliance
Visitors are advised to comply with applicable legislation in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident and/or present.
The Provider does not accept responsibility for any action taken by any authority against any Visitor in connection with their use of the System.
9 Law & Forum and/or community
These ToU shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country of Poland without giving effect to conflicts of law principles. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of the country of Poland for the settlement of any disputes arising out of or concerning these ToU.
10.1 Warranties and Representations
It is hereby being specified that the Provider makes no representation, pledge or warranty (either explicit or implicit) that the content of the System is accurate and/or suitable for any particular purpose other than those warranties which cannot be expressly excluded under the governing law of these ToU.
Use of the System is entirely at the Visitor’s risk. The System is not a gaming or gambling System. The Provider of the System does not provide gaming or gambling services; therefore it does not hold or control player funds and it is not involved in any gaming transactions. Betting odds which are displayed on the System are part of information and functions of the System.
The Provider does not guarantee that:
– any of the functions provided by the System are authorized, that the operation will fully satisfy the Visitor, that it is entirely secure and exempt from error, that it is updated regularly, that any software defect is regularly corrected, that it is uninterrupted, that the System are virus or bug free, that they are continually operational, that they are adequate, that the information and functions available thereon is reliable, or that all other information obtained and functions used on the System are adequate and reliable. Those who choose to access the Site or install the System do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site/System may contain links and references to third party websites/apps/adverts/content. Those other websites/apps/adverts/content will be subject to separate terms and conditions, normally contained in those websites/apps/adverts/content. These are provided for the convenience and interest of the Visitor and does not imply responsibility for, nor approval of, information contained in these websites/apps/adverts/content by the Provider. The Provider gives no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, availability of content or information, text or graphics which are not under its domain. The Provider has not tested any software located on other websites/apps and does not make any representation as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
10.2 Loss or Damage
The Provider is not responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that the Visitor or a third party might have suffered as a result of using the System, including but not limited to damages caused by a commercial loss, a loss of benefits, a loss on anticipated earnings, winnings or other profit, interruption of business, loss of commercial information, or any other pecuniary and or consecutive loss.
The Provider is not responsible for winnings made or losses suffered on third party websites/apps which result from the use of information displayed on the System.
Without limitation to the generality of the preceding two clauses, no responsibility is being acknowledged or accepted hereunder for, inter alia, the following matters:
- mistake(s), misprint(s), misinterpretation(s), mishearing(s), misreading(s), mistranslation(s), spelling mistake(s), fault(s) in reading, transaction error(s), technical hazard(s), registration error(s), manifest error(s), Force(s) Majeure and/or any other similar mistake(s)/error(s);
- violation of the Provider’s rules;
- criminal actions;
- advice, in whichever form, provided by the Provider;
- legal actions and/or other remedies;
- loss or damage that Visitors or third parties might have suffered as a result of their use of the System, its content or that of any link suggested by the Provider;
- loss or damage that Visitors or third parties might have suffered as a result of any modification, suspension or interruption of the System;
- criminal use of the System or of its content by any person, of a defect, or omission or of any other factor beyond the control of the Provider;
- any use made of the System due to a third party accessing the private areas requiring login and password by using a Visitor’s Username and Password;
- in case of discrepancies in the services, functions and any other feature offered by the System due to viruses or bugs as it relates to all parameters that make up the System, any damage, costs, expenses, losses, or claims brought about by said discrepancies;
- any act or omission by an internet provider or of any other third party with whom Visitors may have contracted in order to have access to the System. In case of litigation between the internet provider and Visitors, the Provider cannot be a party to the suit, and such suit shall in no way affect these ToU; and
- any claim arising as a result of damages incurred by a Visitor due to the content of any material posted by another Visitor or other third party not authorized by the Provider on the System.
12 Purpose of this Statement
The purpose of this Statement is to:
- set out the type of personal data the Controller will collect from you and how we will use your personal information;
- the basis on which any personal data is processed by the Controller;
- make you aware of how the Controller will handle your personal data;
- clarify the Controller’s obligations under the data protection regulations with regards to processing your personal data lawfully and responsibly; and
- inform you of your data protection rights.
We process your personal data in an appropriate and lawful manner, in accordance with applicable data protection regulations and the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (the “GDPR”) which is in force as of 25 May 2018.
13 Collection of Personal Data
Visitors are under no obligation to provide their Personal Data or to permit their Personal Data to be collected by the System. However, the System may not be able to provide the Visitors not consenting to the collection of their Personal Data with all services offered by the System.
Although Visitors may have consented to the System using their respective Personal Data, they are entitled to subsequently revoke their respective consent for whatever reason by contacting email@example.com. In case of revocation of consent, the additional or advance services provided on the System after registration will no longer be available.
14 Your Rights as a Data Subject
14.1.1 The Right of Access
Visitors are entitled to request that the Controller (defined hereafter) provides them with written information on which of their respective Personal Data it has collected and/or used. A request can be made by submitting a request in writing to the Controller (defined hereafter).
The System undertakes to make all reasonable efforts to keep the Personal Data collected updated. However, Visitors are invited to inform the System of any changes to their Personal Data which is held by the System.
14.1.2 Correction Blocking or Deletion of Data
Visitors who consider that any of their respective Personal Data is inaccurate, may request the Controller in writing to correct the data. Visitors also have the right to request the Controller to block or delete their respective Personal Data if it has been processed unlawfully.
14.1.3 Right to object
You may contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes e.g. receiving information from us about upcoming events, newsletters and publications and your data will no longer be processed for such purposes.
14.1.4 Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to this statement, and the processing practices described herein, at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing which we carried out on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent will result in us having to terminate our services immediately.
14.1.5 Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain rectification of any inaccurate Personal Data about you that we have processed, update any data which is out-of-date and the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed, including by means of a supplementary statement.
14.1.6 Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain the erasure of Personal Data we have concerning you when your personal data is no longer required where:
- you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Data;
- your Personal Data no longer needs to be processed; or
- your Personal Data has been unlawfully processed.
14.1.7 Right to Restriction of Processing
You have the right to restrict our processing activities where:
- you contest the accuracy of this Personal Data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the same Personal Data;
- our processing is deemed unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of your Personal Data and request restriction of its use instead;
- we no longer need your Personal Data for the purposes stated herein, but you require it for the establishment, exercising or defending of legal claims; or
- you have objected to our processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of our processing activities overrode those pertaining to you.
14.1.8 Right of Data Portability
As from 25 May 2018, you shall have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured and machine-readable format and transmit this data to another Controller (as defined in the GDPR).
15 Purposes for the collection and use of Personal Data
The Personal Data collected by the System shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and subsidiary legislation enacted thereunder and solely processed for the purposes of:
- Communicating with the Visitors;
- Sending Visitors new password to their respective personal account;
- Providing any advanced services which are possible to configure System to some extent;
- Improving the content offered by the System;
- Providing Visitors with personalised System content and/or layout.
16 Legal basis for processing
We shall only process your Personal Data where you have provided your consent or insofar as this is necessary for us to be able to provide the services we offer and/or for the purposes indicated in this statement.
We may also process your Personal Data on the basis of any legitimate interest or in order to comply with any legal obligations at law. This may include the exercise of defense of legal claims or in order to comply with an order of any court, tribunal or authority.
You will receive marketing communication from us if you have requested such marketing information from us by providing us with your details through this System and have opted-in to receiving such information.
We will not share your Personal Data with any third party for marketing purposes without your unambiguous consent.
18 Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties
The Provider does not sell, trade or rent or otherwise disclose Personal Data appertaining to Visitors to any third party without their prior respective consent. However Personal Data would be disclosed to third parties in the eventuality of a sale of the System.
The above is without prejudice to any legal obligation incumbent on the System to disclose Visitors’ Personal Data to third parties.
The above is also without prejudice to disclosures which are absolutely necessary as part of one or more of the Purposes for collecting and using Personal Data. In this case the System shall seek the prior express consent of the Visitors concerned.
The Provider reserves the right to provide statistics about Visitors, sales, traffic, and other statistical information relating to the System to third parties, however, without identifying any particular Visitor.
19 Log Files
In order to better administer the System and to collect broad demographic information of Visitors for aggregate use, the System automatically logs the IP address of all Visitors and the pages viewed by each Visitor respectively.
20 Transfers of Personal Data to Third Countries
The Controller does not transfer any Personal Data outside the European Economic Area and, if it is required to, it will first ensure that there are appropriate safeguards in place to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately protected.
21 The period for which Personal Data is kept
The Personal Data is kept only for the time period required to meet the purposes for which it was collected. In case of user account inactivity for one (1) year, all collected user Personal Data will be deleted.
22 Third party websites/apps
Third party websites/apps are not covered by this ToU. The System provides links to other sites for the convenience of Visitors. The System is not responsible for the contents displayed on third party websites/apps and measures they adopt to protect your privacy.
23 Accetance of the ToU
The Provider is “ITPW” – a company duly registered under the laws of Poland
For contact please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
25 Version and Date of ToU
This statement was last updated in 01.09.2022